i have this friend, his name’s jamal, and when we were younger, he was obsessed with pokemon, and pretended he was a pokemon trainer. one time we saw this stray cat, and he pretended it was a pokemon, and tried to catch it, and somehow he actually managed to get a hold of it. his family’s had it ever since
now we call him “got a cat” jamal
Small break from finals stuff.
what i am looking for in a boyfriend
- basically if you are not combeferre i want you to leave me alone
Video Game Themed Lunches
THIS OUTFIT IS ALL I EVER WANTED IN THIS WORLD FUCK
I am a literature student and I have tears of laughter in my eyes
"Oh, to be toilet paper, that I might touch that cheek."
"Do you wipe your bum at us, sir?"
"No, sir, I do not wipe my bum at you, sir, but I wipe my bum, sir."
"Diarrhea on both your houses!"
"How silver-sweet sound lovers’ toots by night,
Like the softest music to attending ears.”
THIS POST IS THE BEST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED TO ME
i started a new game in skyrim and i think our horse took a wrong turn somewhere.
papa Valjean approves of Marius innocent-as-an-angel’s-immaculate-butthole Pontmercy.
Academically, Lydia is one of the finest students I’ve ever had. Her ap classes push her gpa above 5.0. I’d actually like to have her IQ tested. And socially, she displays outstanding leadership qualities.
Jehan: The Ghost-Negotiator
When they reach the top of the stairs in the Musain, Grantaire is vaguely aware that Combeferre is not alone at his table. […] As they approach, Grantaire briefly takes stock of this newcomer; he sees that it is in fact a young man, perhaps even younger than Enjolras, with coppery curls clustered around his head and shoulders. He’s dressed in an interesting ensemble of lime-green jeans, a bright purple sweater and heavy, pink-on-black flower-patterned boots. All Grantaire can think is that such an explosion of colour must be coming as a shock to the other surly patrons of the Musain, where even Enjolras’s occasional splash of red tends to raises currilous eyebrows.
They are about eight steps from the table when this colourful boy turns around, and Grantaire stops dead in his tracks. The boy looks at Grantaire, and Grantaire looks back, and in the same instant they recognise each other for what they are. The boy’s eyes widen and his mouth falls open slightly. Grantaire’s mind shrieks a belated warning of look out, that’s a psychic! That’s probably very bad.
Nico is OBSESSED with video games. He loves them, can’t get enough of them. He tries to stay away from them in the beginning because of the Lotus Casino, realizing that he spent decades upon decades playing away his life, but he can’t help it - he’s on the road a lot and it gets boring (also, the Underworld is real light on fun, so that doesn’t help).
After finding a wad of cash in some coffer in his father’s palace - the dollar bills are old and wrinkly, but still good - he passes by an electronics store with a demo station. He stops immediately, and after a bit of waffling, he goes in to try it. Two hours later, Nico walks out with a DS, a PSP and about 30 different kinds of games - racing games, strategy games, anything, really, and he plays them all voraciously. He goes to McDonald’s, gets a kid’s meal, and just sits in a booth next to a plug to recharge his consoles and play. He has a special fondness for Yoshi’s Island and Spirit Tracks, though he adores FF too. You’d think he would have more than enough of quests, but turns out, he vastly prefers going on adventures where death isn’t quite so permanent. He even gets an iPod touch once he finds out about gaming apps, and now he goes to McD for the wifi, not just the power outlets and fries.
DAAAAMN I GOTTTA TRY THIS SOMETIME
This picture raises so many questions.
- What kind of fires could there possibly be to extinguish under the sea
- Why is he wearing suspenders? Are they holding up his fish tail?
- If so, what exactly is under the fish tail?
- Does his little necklace say ‘mom’? Why does his little necklace say ‘mom’?
- Who’s the target audience for firefighting merman christmas tree ornaments?
1. Haven’t you seen Hunt for the Red October? UNDERWATER FIRES CLAIM HALF A DOZEN LIVES EVERY TIME THEY MAKE A SUBMARINE FILM
2. If his fish tail were to slide off, it would reveal an eldritch casserole of nautical horrors. While this ornament is clearly trading on some sort of sexy fishman appeal, nobody wants to see his genitals. Nobody.
3. Scary fish person danglies
4. I think the necklace says “hot”? Which I guess would fit in with the whole “also he is a firefighter” thing, you know, fire is hot, his scales are all warm colors, the firehose is probably supposed to be an analogue for his dong. But the the analogue lies. His dong is much worse.
5. Horrible, scary people.
Perfectly logical answers to perfectly insane questions.
happy // pharrell williams
clap along if you know what happiness is to you
clap along if you feel like that’s what you wanna do
never going to get over that pharrell basically managed to make “if you’re happy and you know it clap your hands” into a cool song